Winter is coming and so is our stalk of peanuts. One thing that goes completely with winter are peanuts. If you are a hardcore peanut fan, someone who would like their toasts, noodles, pizzas, dosas..to be extra nutty, here is a simple quick recipe for a peanut dip.
- Peanuts, green chilly
- Imli, kadhi patta, dried red chillies
- Salt, chat masala, red chilly powder, rai
- Dry roast peanuts & green chilly in a pan on medium flame.
- Take dried imly, soak in warm water.
- Put roasted peanuts,green chillies & imly water in a mixer. Grind well.
- Add salt, chat masala, red chilly powder.
- Tadka- oil,rai seeds, kadhi patta
Dry Roast peanuts on medium flame. Too high flame will give it a burnt taste.